Send your CV by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if
- You have 2-4 years experience in Corporate M&A/Real Estate, ideally within an international law firm.
- You have successfully passed an academic Law degree and you are member of the Bucharest Bar.
- You have excellent English writing and communication skills. Any additional language skills will be considered an asset.
- You are a dynamic, team player and communicative person, looking to grow and develop within a stimulating environment.
Your role as a Corporate Associate
- Assisting large Corporates and Private Equity Funds in complex M&A and Real Estate transactions.
- Advising clients on various agreements, drafting memoranda, performing due diligence investigations.
- Drafting Corporate documentation.
What we offer
- A dynamic and multicultural, international work environment to favour professional and personal development.
- A training programme to develop your legal and business skills with our Clifford Chance Academy.
Who we are
Clifford Chance has been present in Romania since 2006 and operates now as Clifford Chance Badea. The Bucharest office is fully integrated in the global network and is frequently involved in complex transactions such as syndicated loans, project finance, restructurings, Eurobonds and shares issues on international capital markets, derivatives, companies’ acquisitions by strategic investors or private equity funds, infrastructure and motorway projects, real estate investments etc., as well as domestic and international litigation and arbitration.
Lawyers interested in applying for these vacancies are required to send an updated CV by e-mail at email@example.com.